真愛家庭雜誌 第18期 (2004年08月)
主題企劃
父女篇
守著陽光守著妳
話題篇
少女心事知多少
獨白篇
有時……
 
真愛分享
單親園圃
單親cool老媽
單身心曲
黑,卻是秀美
夫妻一世情
為夫妻之愛加油
真愛EQ
你是如此有福
家庭電影院
全家大小看電影‧傳記篇
健康資訊站
親愛的,別加班了!
一笑抵萬金
臉皮這麼厚?


家有青春女.獨白篇
有時⋯⋯
Sometimes It's Hard To Be A Teenage Girl

█Sandra Chang


有時,我會對著少女雜誌的  面人物自慚形穢:                    Sometimes I get bummed out looking at cover girls: 
「我不夠漂亮,不夠苗條。」                                                   "I'm not pretty enough. Not thin enough."
「我得穿對衣服,趕上最新流行。」                                       "Need to wear the right clothes and the latest fashions."
我希望能對自己的外表感到滿意。                                           I wish I could just feel OK about the way I look.

有時,我很快樂,且不在乎別人怎麼指指點點。                   Sometimes I'm happy, and I don't care what others think.
但有些時候,我卻很容易受同儕影響。                                   Other times, I'm easily influenced by my peers.
當別人不喜歡我,我就很難過,                                               And I feel bad about myself when others don't like me,
或自覺不夠好。                                                                           Or make me feel that I'm not good enough.

有時,我喜歡跟大夥兒打成一片,                                           Sometimes I want to be with others,
但有時我只想獨處。                                                                   But sometimes I really want to be alone.
連我自己都不了解自己,                                                           I don't even understand myself
因為我的心情變化莫測。                                                           Since my mood changes all the time.

有時我努力表現優秀、聽話乖巧,                                           Sometimes I try hard to excel and obey,
但許多時候我乾脆放棄,                                                           But many times I just give up,
因為標準實在太高,                                                                   'Cause the standards are so high
我父母怎麼樣也不會滿意的。                                                   And my parents don't seem completely pleased anyway.

有時,我都快受不了了,                                                           Sometimes I feel overwhelmed
因為我承受太大壓力──                                                           Cause I'm under so much pressure-
得尋找正確的方向,得交到對的朋友,                                   Gotta look the right way, hang out with the right people,
得維持好的成績,得申請到一流的大學。                               Keep up the grades and get into the right college.

有時,我很想忘掉一切重負,                                                   Sometimes I want to forget all the pressures,
所以我拼命講電話、逛商場、寫電子郵件、                           So I talk on the phone, go shopping, email,
上網、看電視或聽音樂⋯⋯                                                           Surf the net, watch TV, or listen to music...
只要能逃離我自己的生活。                                                       Anything to escape my own life.

有時,我不知道該怎麼辦,                                                       Sometimes I don't know what to do
當我的男朋友很想跟我共嚐禁果。                                           When my boyfriend pushes me to have sex;
我一直拒絕,但他堅持我若愛他,就要給他。                        I keep saying "no" but he insists that I should if I love him.
但我深知,「真愛要等待」。                                                   Yet I know from my heart, "true love waits".

有時,我跟朋友一起喝酒或抽煙,                                           Sometimes, I'll drink with friends or smoke a joint
只為了麻醉自己、放鬆自己。                                                   Just to numb out the stress and relax.
我知道那樣子不好,但它們能讓我覺得好過些,                   I know it's bad, but it makes me feel better
而且那是我最容易做到的事。                                                   And it's the easiest thing to do.

有時,我希望成人願意試著瞭解我,                                       Sometimes I wish that an adult would try to understand me
而不是一天到晚嘮叨、責罵或批評。                                       Without nagging or blaming or criticizing.
尤其當生活看來充滿艱難和困惑,                                           Especially when life seems so hard and confusing,
我提醒自己要禱告。                                                                   I remind myself to pray.

有時我心想,上帝是否聽見我的禱告,                                   Sometimes I wonder if God hears me,
或者祂就像我父母,忙得沒時間理我?                                   Or if He's too busy for me like my parents are;
但即使我和父母在家裏吵吵鬧鬧,                                           Even though we fight at home,
我知道爸媽愛我,為我付出許多許多。                                   I know my parents love me and put up with a lot from me.

有時,我就像個被寵壞的小女孩,                                           Sometimes I act like a spoiled brat;
有人說那就是青春期,                                                               People say it's just puberty
所以我只是個情緒起伏不定的十幾歲少女。                           And that I'm a normal teenage girl with her moods.
我期盼我能脫胎換骨長大成熟──而且要儘快!                   I hope I'll grow out of it sometime-soon!


             
 

歡迎上「真愛家庭論壇」發表您的感言。
Copyright © 2001-2008 Family Keepers, All Rights Reserved